LIQUI MOLY Motorbike Classic Oil SAE50 - 1L
Single-grade motor oil. For use in classic motorcycles. Ideal for pre 1969 BMW motorcycles. High wear resistance and outstanding corrosion protection. Absolute shear stability. Provides quiet engine running and long engine life. Low volatile loss and oil consumption.
LIQUI MOLY Mineral based oils meet or exceed the requirements for use in all BMW motorcycle engines however, this is the oil that we recommend in the air cooled twins. The reason for this is because the properties are such that the oil clings to metal surfaces better than synthetics do and this provides better lubrication at start-up, which is the most critical time. This oil is optimal for all pre-1969 BMW motorcycles.
- Use results in a quiet running engine.
- High lubricating film stability and optimum wear protection.
- Low evaporation loss and oil consumption.
- High stability to aging and absolute shear stability.
- Excellent cleaning and dispersion properties.
- Prevents black sludge.
- Miscible with all commercially available engine oils.
- Tested for compatibility with catalytic converters.
- Exceeds the following performance requirements: API SG
- For 4-cycle engines
- especially for Harley Davidson. Can be mixed with all commercial motor oils.