Digital Torque Gauge Adapter 1/4"
This digital torque adapter is a great tool for accurately applying the proper torque to smaller fasteners. It simply attaches between your ¼" drive socket and ratchet, T-handle, etc. like a 75mm ( 3 inch) extension would.
With this electronic torque adapter, the desired torque can be set from 6 to 30nm ( 3.5 - 22 ft/lb). The achievement of the torque is signaled audibly and visually. Up to 50 torques can be stored and recalled through the memory function.
The torque adapter can be set to 5 different standards, based on your preference:
Kg-cm, kg-m, in-lb, ft-lb, Nm.
- Accuracy: ± 4%
- Memory: 50
- Torque range: 6-30nm ( 3.5 - 22 ft/lb)
- Drive: 1/4 "
- Measuring Units: Kg-cm, kg-m, in-lb, ft-lb, Nm
- Dimensions: L75 x 44mm
- Weight: 124g 4.25 ounces)
- Supplied in durable plastic protective case
- Uses commonly available CR2032 lithium battery