Pin Wrench for Wheel Hub (20mm or 17mm)
Two versions available
- 20mm for R26-R69S front wheels
- 17mm for (disk brake) + (spoke wheel) models from 1974 through 09/78 - note: the 17mm is machined in-house
This tool is what's needed to remove and re-install the front wheel bearing retainer hubs without damage to the part. It's workshop quality tool, machined of steel, with hardened pins. The tool can be used with either a 22mm or 7/8 wrench.
- 20mm version: The standard version 20mm fits pre-69 Bikes and will not work with /6 or /7 models.
- 17mm version: For disk brake spoke wheel models from 1974 through 09/78 production - order the 17mm version.
- 17mm version: The 17mm is produced in-house by turning-down the 20mm tool to 17mm to accommodate the smaller front axle - thus it will have some signs of machining.
- Both versions: The actual diameters are slightly smaller than the axle opening, approximately 19.85mm or 16.85mm