Floating Brake Rotor, Front Right 85+
EBC Pro-Lite brake rotors are complete bolt-on-and-go rotor assemblies. They are made with a sturdy riveted construction, forged aluminum center hubs, and high-friction billet steel rotor rings. These EBC Pro-Lite brake rotors are the perfect choice for you, whether you need an OEM replacement or want to upgrade your brake rotors.
The aim of the development is to improve the braking behavior compared to the original brake disc. EBC uses HPSR steel with a low carbon content, which has an 18% higher friction coefficient. This steel is significantly more resistant to rust than cast steel. In addition, the entire surface is protected by a 3 micron thick zinc layer, which is already abraded in the area of the brake lining contact zone when braking. It is only in this area that it is easier to form rust rust with a longer service life. The brake discs are drilled in the bird's swing signal to get rid of the rainwater and brake dust with as few holes as possible while simultaneously cleaning the brake disc. The less drill holes are installed, the better the wet braking behavior and the lower the wear.
- Brake ring made of forged HPSR steel with low carbon content
- Therefore there is no warping of the brake disc even at the highest load
- No glazing of the braking surface, therefore the coefficient of friction remains constant
- Braked surface with optimized hole pattern
- Galvanized for protection against corrosion
- Anodized aluminum hub
- Lowest manufacturing tolerances
- EBC recommends for best braking performance EBC Double-H sintered brake pads
- Stand-alone design
- MADE IN UK