My Cart: 0 item(s)
Description Instructions Reviews Video Bike Fitment
KUKKO Puller w/ self centering Jaws 45-3
This KUKKO puller is the same one that BMW supplies to dealerships world-wide. It is the best possible tool for removing the large bearing from the ring gear on all BMW final drives. What makes this puller so unique, is that when one arm is moved in or out, the other two move as well and the spindle is always in the exact center. This ensures a tight and even grip around the bearing. The jaw hooks have a thin profile that can get underneath the bearing, which in this application, offers very little clearance. Most other pullers are much bulkier and may not fit as well or at all. This is the right tool for the job.
- Standard pulling hook.
- Automatic self-centering pulling hooks.
- The three-arm design ensures that the load is distributed evenly and that the part to be removed is held securely.
- Optimal adjustment of the spindle to the shaft with 2-sided spindle top.
- Mechanical pressure screw Advantage
- Spindle head band prevents the wrench from slipping off
- Almost all components available as replacement parts