KUKKO Bearing Removal Set K-22-A
For extracting inner bearings, bearing outer rings and bushings.
Use of the internal extractor in combination with slide hammers or counter stays.
The 2-shell design with extra large grasp edges ensures safe extraction.
The internal extractors are equipped with an internal safety stop to protect against excess spreading and overloading.
The Kukko modular system, the counter-stay and the sliding hammer can be combined and subsequently completed with segmented internal extractors, needle bearing extractors, threaded inserts, etc.
The internal extractors are equipped with an internal safety stop to protect against excess spreading and overloading. Kits includes:
- 21-00 Internal Extractor 6-10mm ( 1/4" - 3/8")
- 21-02 Internal Extractor 10-14mm ( 3/8" - 5/8")
- 21-2 Internal Extractor 14-19mm ( 5/8" - 3/4")
- 21-00 Internal Extractor 20-30mm ( 3/4" - 1 3/16")
- 22-0 Slide Hammer Device for Contact-less and careful pulling of internal bearings, etc.
- G-22 3-K Handle for Slide Hammer
- GA7-10 Adapter M7/M10 for For removing parts with centric threaded holes.
- 22-1 Counterstay Bridge
Screw the internal extractor or the threaded insert into the component.
For removal, the spindle on the counter support is screwed onto the internal extractor or the threaded pin.
Counter support's arms must not block the part due to be removed. Make sure that the arms are parallel.
Hold on to the T-grip and at the same time use the jaw wrench to tighten the nuts above the cross-beam until the component has been loosened from its position.
For removal, the threaded rod on the slide hammer is screwed onto the key spindle on the internal extractor or threaded insert using the adapter.