Final Drive Pinion Holding Tool
This tool immobilizes the final drive pinion and allows you to easily and safely loosen and tighten the nut on all 1970 and later dual shock and Monolever models. (all models except those with Paralever). The tool works with both hex nuts and spline nuts (see photos). Final Drive Holding Fixture (8833030) is highly recommended for use with this tool.
This tool works great in conjunction with a trio of final drive tools (see photos for visual depiction straight from our workshop)
- 8833030 - Final Drive Holding Fixture - put this in your vice, once you have your final drive off you can mount it to the fixture for ease of access
- 7224400 - Final Drive Pinion Tool - if you want to replace the pinion seal of your final drive, or disassemble the final drive for any reason, then you will need this tool
- 8833021 - Final Drive Holding Tool - once in the 8833030 fixture, the holding tool wedges between the bolts to allow you remove/install the nut without the final drive spinning
- These tools are being fabricated locally here in North Carolina.
- The nature of being a custom product: finish, appearance, and other aesthetics may vary