My Cart: 0 item(s)
Description Reviews Accessories Bike Fitment
Fuel Friend Canister, 2Ltr Black
These great little cans made by Hünersdorff in Germany are exactly what you need for a small, yet solid and safe fuel reserve. Specifically made for storage and transport of hazardous substances, perfect for motorcycle trips, all small engines and many other purposes.
- The smallest can suitable for fuel nozzles on the market
- Emergency reserve for motorcycles, scooters, quads and other small engines
- Small, extremely robust, meets the highest safety requirements
- With eyelets fitted to the sides for securing with a tension strap or similar.
- Suitable for all fuels and petrol products.
The 2 liter can measure approximately 10 inches high, 5 1/2 inches across and 3 1/2 inches deep.
Please note: Not C.A.R.B. approved and cannot be shipped to California
CANNOT BE SHIPPED TO CALIFORNIA.
Customers Who Bought This Product Also Bought
Write a review
4/5 Stars out of 2 Reviews
Michael Thompson | August 10th, 2018
Sure it costs more than the typical lightweight leaky fuel bottles, but it's designed and manufactured much better. Good seals, solid construction, and an excellent (optional, but do get it) filling spout.
Rob (Tallahassee, Florida (USA)) | January 6th, 2015
Solidly built canister...however, there is no way to adequately secure to the motorcycle unless the canister is put into a storage container of some sort...luggage/saddle bags...an engineered bracket or slots for a strap could have been made into plastic mold to hold outside the bike.