Description Reviews Accessories Bike Fitment
Helite Buckle with Ball
The Helite lanyard system uses a multi-directional key-ball trigger; this is a proven and safe system. The lanyard must be fitted correctly in order for the air jacket system to work correctly.
- Multi-directional key-ball trigger
- The motorcycle lanyard is standard across all Helite motorcycle products
- We strongly recommend that you get one lanyard per motorcycle; leaving the lanyard securely attached to each bike
Fitting your Helite Lanyard ** THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT!!
- The canister must be fitted correctly in order for the air jacket system to work correctly
- Keep it away from anything sharp or abrasive that could damage or weaken the strap.
- Keep it away from hot elements that could damage or weaken the strap.
- Never attach the lanyard to the handle bars.
- The lanyard would ideally be attached under the seat around a robust tube of the frame
- You should make a loop with the buckle at the most convenient location on the motorcycle
- The closer the lanyard is to your center of gravity when seated on the vehicle the better
- Try out the length and adjust it until you reach an optimal length
- It should only be tight when you are standing up
- If the length of the strap is too long the inflation of the airbag jacket could be delayed