Wurth HHS Plus Spray Lubricant
Competence, Quality and Closeness to the Customer. The building up of the Würth Group is the life's work of Professor Reinhold Würth, and is one of the outstanding business success stories in post-war German history. The two-man business of his father, founded in 1954, has now become a worldwide group with over 420 companies in 86 countries. Würth is well known for producing only high quality products and is the choice of professionals world-wide.
We at boxer2valve use this product line here at our shop on our own bikes. We now offer some of these fine products for you to use on your bike. All of the Würth products we carry are approved for use throughout North America. This synthetic lubricating oil is high pressure resistant highly adhesive oil. Würth designed it for door hinges on automobiles. This stuff can be used on all kinds of things from brake levers to side stand pivots.
- Medium viscous, high pressure resistant synthetic oil that reduces friction, heat, noise, or wear between moving hinge parts.
- Excellent capillary action on initial application, which allows the product to penetrate the tightest of gaps.
- After a few minutes the solvent evaporates leaving a highly adhesive, waterproof load bearing oil.
- Splash-proof and saltwater proof. Also resistant against non-concentrated acids and alkalis.
- Free from silicone, resin, and acid.